Commercial Pest Control
An area of expertise we take pride in servicing
General Exterminating offers commercial pest control services to businesses in a wide variety of industries. No matter if your business is in a commercial office space or a large warehouse, we tailor the solutions to fit your needs. Dedicated to outstanding customer service, we respond to your request within 24 hours and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Your Initial Service Visit may include:
- An inspection and evaluation of your property
- Knockdown of spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests from the exterior of the house
- Installation of monitoring devices in areas of home to assess insect and rodent activity
- Installation of exterior bait stations around the foundation and interior bait stations if necessary
- Exterior barrier treatment around the foundation and up to two out-buildings to control general crawling insects
- Treatment focused away from the foundation to create a wide barrier of protection around the structure to control crawling insects
- Exterior residual treatment along soffits and any potential access points to control wasps and flying insects
- Sealing of any obvious access points around the structure (i.e. v-channels and pipe entrances) with closed-cell expandable foam
- Preventative baiting for ants inside home as necessary
- Additional control measures depending on the level of protection you choose
Water Sources: Pests require water daily, which means water fountains, restrooms, faulty drains, condensation from air conditioning systems and other types of plumbing are attractive breeding grounds.
Food Sources: Even minor sanitation mishaps provide adequate food for pests. Cockroaches will eat almost anything – from hair to glue used in cardboard boxes.
Harborage Points: Rodents and cockroaches seek living spaces that are small and dark. Little cracks and crevices throughout your facility can provide breeding and living areas for pests.
Customer/Employee Areas: Areas like break rooms are critical exposure points. Protecting your customers and staff from unsightly and unhealthy exposure to pests is essential to your business’ success – and to your bottom line.
General Exterminating controls most any crawling pest. Additional pests we treat are listed but not limited to: ants, bees, beetles, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, scorpions, spiders (including Black Widows), stored product pests (pantry pests), fleas and ticks.